Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think the world will end in 2012?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Do you think the world will end in 2012? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think the world will end in 2012? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you think the world will end in 2012? I_vote_lcap100%Do you think the world will end in 2012? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Do you think the world will end in 2012? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:47 am

As I'm sure everybody knows, a lot of people are saying the the world will end in December of 2012. I know that it wont, but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ancient Hero

Ancient Hero

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 am

1) Mayan dude begins to write a calender.
2) He runs out of space
3) Notices he made it to last over 2,000 years.
4) Is satisfied that this will be sufficient for his people.
6) Even the bible says nothing about the end of the world in 2012.
7) Remember all the OTHER times people said the world was going to end?
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:01 pm

I so agree with ancient hero. Just because someone says something, and it's part of their religion or beliefs, doesn't mean that it should affect everybody on earth. Remember 9-11? The terrorists thought they were flying to heaven. But did they ever fly to heaven? Nope. I think the same of this calendar. Just because they ran out of rocks to engrave a calendar on, doesn't mean that god will take note of this have us perish and die in December.

So, I vote "No". 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldalevel.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Raxit wrote:
Remember 9-11? The terrorists thought they were flying to heaven. But did they ever fly to heaven? Nope.
They actually thought they where flying to heaven? I thought everyone thought the world was going to end in 2012, but now that I actually ask everyone what they think, no one thinks that.
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Random person wrote:
Raxit wrote:
Remember 9-11? The terrorists thought they were flying to heaven. But did they ever fly to heaven? Nope.
They actually thought they where flying to heaven? I thought everyone thought the world was going to end in 2012, but now that I actually ask everyone what they think, no one thinks that.

Yeah, they thought they went to heaven. And no-one thinks the world will end in 2012. It's bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Raxit wrote:
Random person wrote:
Raxit wrote:

Yeah, they thought they went to heaven. And no-one thinks the world will end in 2012.
well that's news to me
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Sucks. Sucks...
Back to top Go down
Pocodudeface

Pocodudeface

PostSubject: No.   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 am

The world will still be around in 2013. And if I am wrong, at least no-one will be around to say "I told you so".
Back to top Go down
http://www.NintendoCastle.com
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Pocodudeface wrote:
The world will still be around in 2013. And if I am wrong, at least no-one will be around to say "I told you so".

Poco...

Why are you always so correct?
Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 am

You guys want to hear something funny? I don't really want to get into religion but there was a group of people who said they were atheist. So, they said by common logic that since the world was going to end and that all the "good" Christians would leave to go to heaven, there would be no-one left to take care of the Christians pets. Thus they proceeded to start a business where you would pay them money and once the world "ended" they would take care of your pets for you after you left this world. I would have you know these guys made a fortune and never preformed any work what-so-ever. Talk about a brilliant plan Razz
Back to top Go down
Ancient Hero

Ancient Hero

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 am

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Invad3rZim wrote:
You guys want to hear something funny? I don't really want to get into religion but there was a group of people who said they were atheist. So, they said by common logic that since the world was going to end and that all the "good" Christians would leave to go to heaven, there would be no-one left to take care of the Christians pets. Thus they proceeded to start a business where you would pay them money and once the world "ended" they would take care of your pets for you after you left this world. I would have you know these guys made a fortune and never preformed any work what-so-ever. Talk about a brilliant plan Razz

It's funny because they earned tons of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Invad3rZim wrote:
there was a group of people who said they were atheist. So, they said by common logic that since the world was going to end and that all the "good" Christians would leave to go to heaven, there would be no-one left to take care of the Christians pets. Thus they proceeded to start a business where you would pay them money and once the world "ended" they would take care of your pets for you after you left this world. I would have you know these guys made a fortune and never preformed any work what-so-ever.
I wish I thought of that
Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Don't we all?
Back to top Go down
random person

random person

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 am

Invad3rZim wrote:
Don't we all?
maybe some people don't want to cheat people out of their money
Back to top Go down
http://therandompersonzone.weebly.com
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:05 am

Psh, cheating? lol if your that ignorant I don't think its considered "cheating" anymore, if anything your helping them learn from their stupidity xD
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

Alright, this thread has been derailed from "The world will end hurr durr" to "MONEYZ, YAYA"

So unless someone goes all BAH on my VMs or PMs I'mma lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the world will end in 2012?   Do you think the world will end in 2012? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1