Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelda Level 2.0!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 am

Alot of annoucements, yes. But this is probably the biggest one yet.

[wow]ZELDA LEVEL 2.0!!!![/wow]

Shora and I were recently dicussing this with a CMS. She agreed to get us a CMS, but I brought up that there are better hosts and domain services. So we decided to stop renewing the current Zelda Level, and make a new one! We will be working on the layout and content. We are wanting to have a huge bunch of content released alongside the new layout and more stable server. This will be in the making for around 2 months at the most. (Making a new layout is hard). We will also need a banner, so that will take a while. Look on the main site for details of what you can expect from this new version.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldalevel.forumotion.com
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

I may know someone who is a boss at making banners and the such, he is a zelda fan as well, want me to contact him and see if he would be so kind as to make us one?
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Invad3rZim wrote:
I may know someone who is a boss at making banners and the such, he is a zelda fan as well, want me to contact him and see if he would be so kind as to make us one?

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Well, just let me know when if you want me to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Invad3rZim wrote:
Well, just let me know when if you want me to ask him.

Actually, he needs to know the size, hang on: 950 × 198 pixels

Make it Zelda Related, make it say ZeldaLevel somewhere, and please make it awesome.

There.

Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Lol, he isn't a machine, I'll ask, and maybe he will do it out of the kindness in his heart, but there are no grantees Smile

And if I remember correctly he was very, very good at that kind of stuff, or at least I thought so. Anyway, we will see... if we could get him on board with this little endeavor it would help out a ton seeing as none of us are artistically talented that I know of. Plus he is just a cool guy Smile

**Edit: Yup you can find a bit of his work if you google "Omeegia Deviant Art" There are a couple things of his there.

Last edited by Invad3rZim on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
random person

random person

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Invad3rZim wrote:

** you can find a bit of his work if you google "Omeegia Deviant Art" There are a couple things of his there.
I looked at it and I like it, they look really cool. I'll probably use them on my youtube soon
Back to top Go down
http://therandompersonzone.weebly.com
Shora

Shora

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I actually guessed who you were talking about, Zim, before you said his name xD But anyways, it would be great if he could help, as his graphics are pretty cool Razz
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Yup, if we could make this place look a little more professional and get up a lot of content, then we could worry about finding viewers, otherwise the people who do show up at the site won't even think about staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelda Level 2.0! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Level 2.0!   Zelda Level 2.0! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda Level 2.0!
Page 1 of 1