Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What got you hooked on zelda?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
random person

random person

What got you hooked on zelda? Empty
PostSubject: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:45 pm

It's why were all here, cause we love Zelda. But all of our journeys were different. Mine was through my friend showing me phantom hourglass, but what was yours? Take a trip back down memory lane and relive the first zelda game you played by posting about it here.
Back to top Go down
http://therandompersonzone.weebly.com
Shora

Shora

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Well, my first Zelda game was OoT and I found it randomly while searching for some games a friend gave me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Hmm, well I suppose when I got a hold of OoT and hooked it up to this tiny little TV we had. I sat and played it all the way through with my aunt... good times... good times.... man I must have been like 8 or 9 when I did that Smile
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I remember... It was on my 5th Birthday...

(flashback)
(Pulls the back then new Gamecube out of a wrapped box, but notices there's something else in there. Pulls out The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Smiles with Joy, wondering how fun this so called "Video Game", as his parents called it, then watches as his parents do something to the Tv, and all of a sudden, a bright light envelopes the boys face. His parents then hand him a "controller", then the boy begins to play, undoubtibly a born natural at the game...) (flashback ends)

I also remember my dad walking into my room late at night, and telling me that I was grounded for playing my Video Games after I was already tucked in bed. Good times... Good times...
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/index.php
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 pm

I know right? Everyone has had that night when they were supposed to be asleep but were awake playing video games, texting, or on the computer. Then your parent walks in... and your stuck with the whole "deer in the headlights" face while at the same time attempting to quickly hide whatever you were doing from said parent glaring at you.
Back to top Go down
random person

random person

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:42 am

Invad3rZim wrote:
I know right? Everyone has had that night when they were supposed to be asleep but were awake playing video games, texting, or on the computer. Then your parent walks in... and your stuck with the whole "deer in the headlights" face while at the same time attempting to quickly hide whatever you were doing from said parent glaring at you.
I've never had that night, and if you where texting, couldn't you just do it under the covers so that if your parents come in, it would be a lot easier to not get caught?
Back to top Go down
http://therandompersonzone.weebly.com
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 am

Really? I bet you will at some point, I sure did anyway. And I never got caught texting, but I did get caught playing this silly little gamecube game called Pickmen. Ever heard of it? It was great back when I was like 10 lol, but I got it taken away and I remember being crushed haha, seems so funny now, but back then it was so unfair xD
Back to top Go down
Ancient Hero

Ancient Hero

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 am

I first was hook on Zelda when I decided to try the minish cap on my gameboy advance (sp)
Back to top Go down
Shora

Shora

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Quote :
Really? I bet you will at some point, I sure did anyway. And I never got caught texting, but I did get caught playing this silly little gamecube game called Pickmen. Ever heard of it? It was great back when I was like 10 lol, but I got it taken away and I remember being crushed haha, seems so funny now, but back then it was so unfair xD

Are you talking about Pikmin? xD But yeah, I've been through this when you secretly play video games under the covers, then your parents come into your room, start to wonder why the heck you're sleeping like this and then see the faint light of the Gameboy or cellphone Razz
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Ah ya! it was called Pikmen wasn't it? It has been so long O.o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What got you hooked on zelda?   What got you hooked on zelda? Empty

Back to top Go down

What got you hooked on zelda?
Page 1 of 1