Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you who are still visiting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shora

Shora

For those of you who are still visiting. Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who are still visiting.   For those of you who are still visiting. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm

A few days ago, I decided to check the forums over here, for some weird reason. And I noticed some people (guests and old members) had visited these past few months. So, uh, I thought of making an official post saying...

...Zelda Level is dead. Guess you already knew that. But I figured I should make it official, even if it's been a long time.

This is mostly my fault, actually. Neutral If I remember well, I was too lazy to work on v2 of ZL. Then, there were problems with the host of the original site, which caused it to disappear. And then Raxit left the staff. I simply couldn't get motivated to continue, so I left ZL to die. So, yeah. I feel like I have to apologize, especially to Zim and Trey who did so much for Zelda Level. I really, really appreciate your work here. Oh also, thanks a lot to Ancient Hero and Random Person for being quite active around here.

I guess that's all. Me and Raxit are currently working for a site called Nintendo Castle, if you want to contact us for whatever reason...although I'm not quite sure why you would want that. xD
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/

For those of you who are still visiting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Level forums :: Sitely :: Sitely Questions/Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: