Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My work here is done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raxit
Admin
Raxit

My work here is done Empty
PostSubject: My work here is done   My work here is done EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:15 pm

I am leaving. I can't keep up with this. I might return, but not any time soon.

I would like to give a thanks to Shora for being extremely welcoming and very nice to me when I first joined staff a few months ago as a writer.

I felt like I was -intruding- on you, I joined as a staff member and proposed a merge around 2 days later, and then everything changed. I feel like I shouldn't've done it, I was only trying to do what was best for the site, and was neglecting the fact that Shora probably knew this more than me overall.

I'd like to give a thanks to Trey and Micheal for being very welcoming, too. I felt like family, the way you guys instantly accepted me onto the staff as someone higher ranked than you. I was surprised at how tolerant you were of me. I will remain a member of the community and be as active as I can, but I won't return to the staff any time soon.

To anyone who is disappointed by my leave, I am sorry, but my life goes infront of working at a website. I also have a girlfriend and a baby sister, making it rather hard to keep up with volunteer work such as this.

So yeah, thanks guys, really. And bye, it's been a pleasure working with you.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldalevel.forumotion.com

My work here is done
Page 1 of 1