Zelda Level forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the minor Zelda fan-site, Zelda Level!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey

Trey

The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

I've noticed that, through past Zelda games, Technology and Industrialization have greatly decreased through the Zelda time periods. An example being as to why the Bokoblins in the past of Skyward Sword had electric weapons and some type of Armour, but when in the future, Bokoblins are dumb, and have wooden Clubs, maybe suggesting that the Bokoblins are smart enough to make their own weapons, but not much more than that. That's the De-evolution, as for the Evolution, take Spirit Tracks for an example. The people are now smart enough to build trains and the such, and yet in previous games (not Phantom Hourglass) Electricity was practically unheard of. Theres lots of other things, but i'm to lazy to list them all.

That's my 2 Ruppee's, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/index.php
Ancient Hero

Ancient Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 am

I thought the train had a steam engine :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 am

That's cool, I never thought of that before
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh well, the steam train is still an evolution, and another thing... Skyward Sword has Lightbulbs, The other games dont. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://zeldalevel.22web.net/index.php
Invad3rZim

Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Wow, I never really noticed that... thats a good point O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Trey wrote:
skyward Sword has Lightbulbs
skyward Sword has Lightbulbs? Shocked I haven't played it yet but that's crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?   The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: De-evolution... and Evolution?
Page 1 of 1